Answered By: Rick Ernest Last Updated: Apr 05, 2019 Views: 0
To get to the TCL Zoom site, go to https://tclc.zoom.us.
To log into your account, use your TCL email credentials.
Basic accounts are free for faculty and staff to use, and Pro accounts are available at a cost to the college. Here are the differences between account types:
- Basic: A basic user is user without a paid license. A basic user can host meetings with up to 100 participants. If 3 or more participants join, the meeting will time out after 40 minutes. They cannot utilize user and account add-ons such as large meeting, webinar, or conference room connector.
- Pro: A pro user is a paid account user who can host unlimited meetings on the public cloud. By default, they can host meetings with up to 100 participants and large meeting licenses are available for additional capacity. Pro users have these additional features available:
- Customize Personal Meeting ID
- Record to the Zoom cloud
- Be an alternative host
- Assign others to schedule and schedule on behalf of
- Utilize account add-ons such as conference room connector
- Be assigned user add-ons such as large meeting, webinar, or personal audio conference
- Customize Personal Link, if on a business or education account
If you need help with Zoom, or need access to a Pro license, contact IT at email@example.com. If you need immediate help with a meeting, call 843-525-8317.