Answered By: Rick Ernest Last Updated: May 18, 2021 Views: 966
If you have your legacy @my.tcl.edu email address saved in your browser, you will need to clear it in order to log into Bb with your new TCL email address.
TRY THIS FIRST: Go to your email account and sign out. Try logging into your new account now. If that does not work, try clearing the saved password information in your browser. To do this in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
Show, edit, delete, or export saved passwords
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile Passwords .
- Show, edit, delete, or export a password:
- Show: To the right of the website, click Show password . If you lock your computer with a password, you'll be prompted to enter your computer password.
- Edit: To the right of the website, click More Edit password.
- Delete: To the right of the website, click More Remove.
- Export: To the right of "Saved Passwords," click More Export passwords.
- Don't forget to sign out of your old account and into your new TCL email on the Outlook mobile app (if used).