Answered By: Sasha Bishop
Last Updated: May 16, 2017     Views: 66

After you graduate from TCL, all you need in order to continue checking out materials from our library is a valid public library card from Hampton, Beaufort, Jasper, or Colleton county. If you do not live in any of these counties but have transferred to a South Carolina college that is part of the PASCAL Delivers network (such as USC) you may use your student ID from that institution to borrow at TCL.

The Beaufort library's computer lab is reserved for current students, but we have public access computers that are open to non-students. Alumni are always welcome to come in and use our resources.

Related Topics

    Contact Us