Answered By: Jackie Ott
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017     Views: 43

You will need a Student ID to use the computer lab in the library on the main campus. If you do not yet have your ID card or if your card has expired, you may have one made at the Beaufort Campus in Building 2 (Coleman Hall), or at the New River Campus in the library. Click here for campus maps.

Public access computers are available at Beaufort and New River. Labs are restricted to TCL students only. Note: No children are permitted in the labs. Children in the library must be under the supervision of an adult at all times.


Contact Us