Answered By: Sasha Bishop Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 22
Answered By: Sasha Bishop
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 22
With the exception of access to physical materials like print books, most library services are still available to TCL students during the closure. These services include the following:
- eBooks - Real books, just housed online rather than in print.
- Databases - Find articles from journals, magazines, and newspapers
- Class Guides - If you're in a class with a paper-writing assignment, you may want to check this list of guides to see if we have specific help resources for your class
- Citation Guides - We have help resources available online for MLA 8th edition and APA 6th and 7th editions -- visit our website and pick your citation style.
- Chat, text, and email reference - Visit our Got a Question page to submit a question, chat with us from the library's homepage, or text us a question (843-256-2247)
- Paper submission form for citation and source check - TCL students have the option to upload papers tfor feedback from a librarian on formatting, documentation of sources, and more. Please note that response times may be longer than usual, so please allow several days to submit and receive comments.