Answered By: Rick Ernest Last Updated: Nov 19, 2020 Views: 91
The best way to upload your video content (or other files) to Bb is to upload it to you OneDrive account first and then upload into Bb. You can link content (great option for videos) in your courses.
Here are the steps:
1) Log into your TCL email account.
2) Click the link for One Drive.
3) Upload the video file to OneDrive.
4) Once the upload is complete, click the "Share" icon next to the file.
5) Now, select the options you want to use to create the link (recommend "Anyone with this link can View.") You can click on the link to see all options.
6) click "copy link" and log into your Bb course.
1) Open a "Content Item" page in your course (select one from the left menu).
2) Click "Create, and select "Item" or "Weblink." Paste the previously copied link in the appropriate spot.
3) Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page to create a link in Bb for your students to access.
4) Test your link to make sure it works as intended.