Answered By: Rick Ernest
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017     Views: 45

There are times when an exam may get stuck in the "attempt in progress" display.  If you are ready to grade the exams, you can submit the exam on behalf of the student.

To do this, navigate to the full grade center and click the icon next to the attempt in progress icon, and click on the attempt you want to submit.

Next, click on the "Test Information" link to expand the menu.

Finally, click the "Submit Attempt" button to submit the attempt to allow for grading.


Related Topics

Contact Us