Answered By: Sasha Bishop Last Updated: May 09, 2017 Views: 54
Answered By: Sasha Bishop
Last Updated: May 09, 2017 Views: 54
To send your document to yourself in an e-mail as an attachment:
- Save your document on the Desktop or in My Documents,
- Open up your TCL e-mail. If you do not have a TCL e-mail account, access the link here and follow the directions,
- Click "New" to open up a blank e-mail,
- In the "To..." type in your e-mail address (or your instructor's if you are sending him/her an attachment),
- Click on "Attachments,"
- In the window that opens up, select the appropriate location of your saved document (likely Desktop or My Documents),
- Click on the file,
- Click on "Insert,"
- You will see the file name in the insert field,
- And click "Send." You should receive an e-mail from yourself shortly in "Inbox." To open it up, double-click the attached file.